Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Extra! Extra!

The Hideout has graciously picked up my July 1 article "Not Just A Hole In The Wall" for their press section. This is my second article to be included on the club's website. The first was a Top 5 Chicago Clubs article I did for DePaul University's newspaper The DePaulia where I ranked The Hideout #2 on the list. Thank you to The Hideout for adding Getting In Tune.

The Hideout has also announced the early lineup for the 9th annual Hideout Block Party, set to begin on Saturday, September 17. So far the bill includes The dB's, Nomo, The Sam Roberts Band, The M's, and The Redwalls. Check out The Hideout website located in the links field for further information.

1 comment:

Steve said...

That's great news. Deservedly so, it was an awesome article, if I ever get out there I definitely want to check it out.