Monday, January 31, 2005

Welcome Readers

As I begin my venture into the Blog world, let me first offer my thanks to the readers of Getting In Tune.

Inspired by the Who's song "Getting In Tune," it seems fitting to quote something from the man who wrote the song that best describes what I shall try to accomplish with this site:

"If it screams for truth rather than help, if it commits itself with a courage it can't be sure it really has, if it stands up and admits that something is wrong but doesn't insist on blood, then it's rock and roll." (Pete Townshend)

Regarding concerts in and around Chicago, IL, the albums that enter and exit the stereo system--whether life changing or an absolute waste of time--and events in the music world, you'll read about it all here.

Enjoy!


No comments: